Company Secretarial Support
Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary?
Company secretarial administration is an essential legal requirement, even though private companies no longer need to have a company secretary.
The duties of a Company Secretary are many. They include advising the directors of their responsibilities under the Companies Act and the preparation of all minutes and related documents. In addition they maintain proper statutory records and file documents with the Registrar of Companies, both required for compliance.
At Pomegranate Consulting we provide the full range of professional support services to meet these demands and legal obligations. Our main company secretarial services include:
- company formation
- providing a registered address for your business
- maintaining statutory records
- filing annual returns
- striking off and company restorations
- reviewing Articles of Association
- completing share transfer forms and share certificates
- advice on governance and best practice
Contact us to discover how we can provide peace of mind with our company secretarial support service.