Business Support Sessions
Who do you turn to for business support?
Our business support sessions are a planned series of sessions to support you in developing your business. We listen to your issues and provide constructive feedback and ideas.
They can be monthly, quarterly or six-monthly.
Business support sessions are ideal for…
- Business owners that have little other support. Employees come to you with their problems but who do you go to?
- Those needing a fresh pair of eyes to suggest new ideas – most great ideas come from those outside of the immediate business!
- Helping you focus on working ON your business, not IN the business;
- Anyone who needs to set time aside to focus on key business issues.
The business support sessions can be used to cover any or all of the following…
- Review of management accounts and information;
- Business strategy;
- Comparison of where you are in relation to goals;
- Business growth and marketing ideas;
- Employee issues;
- Cost-saving strategies;
- Tax saving ideas and queries.
An agreed action plan is formulated from each session that we produce for review of progress at the next business support session.
Contact our specialist team today
For more information about our business support sessions, call our team today or send a message using the form below to request a free one-hour consultation.