We act for a range of clients in the sector, ranging from SMEs to multinational companies. We build strong relationships with our clients, and though partner-led, we take a team approach to problem-solving. We have the knowledge and expertise to ensure our advice is proactive, innovative and timely, enabling your business to move forward.
Our industrial business experts can support with:
- Tax planning and corporate restructuring
- Understanding and claiming R&D tax credits
- Understanding and profiting from the Patent Box scheme
- Helping find routes to finance through our large network of bankers, invoice financiers, and grant-makers
- Developing an export strategy
- Minimising risk from pricing and supply fluctuations
- Optimising stock control
- Making important investment decisions
- Planning for mergers and acquisitions, or for disposals
- Corporate finance advice, including strategic acquisitions
- Managing cash flow through interest and exchange rate fluctuation
- Helping you trade abroad through our network of global associates as members of Pomegranate Consulting
- Providing access to our useful network of other specialist professional advisers
If you’re looking for Industrial Corporate Advice, call our team today.